Pharma Water & Steam Testing
pharmaceutical water and steam
Pick a Service
Water Testing Labs
Honeyman Laboratories offer Chemical analysis, Physio-Chemical analysis, Microbiological and Quantitative Endotoxin testing for all types of pharmaceutical water and steam. From feed water to WFI to pure steam.
Our specialist water quality knowledge enables us to interpret water analysis results in terms of plant performance and provide advice.
- Compendial Analysis to the current EP/USP/JP for bulk Purified Water/WFI and other grades
- Non-Compendial Chemical Analysis of samples from water systems.
- Non-Compendial Microbiological Analysis of samples from water systems.
Routine Testing Techniques Include:
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analysis
- Wet Chemical Tests for Pre-Treatment and Purification Assessment
- Quantitative Endotoxin (LAL) Analysis
- Total Viable Count (TVC) Analysis
- Absence of Objectionable Organisms
- HTM 2030
- HTM 2031 for Dishwasher Disinfector Water and Clean Steam Samples.
- Condensate analysis to HTM 2010, EN 285 or Water For Injection (WFI) specifications.
To discuss your water testing requirements, please contact us.